Elden Ring is the best-selling video game in the United States so far in 2022.
Despite just being launch two weeks ago in February. Elden Ring has already becomee the best-selling game of the last 12 months.
This is the game’s second-best launch in the previous year. Only Call of Duty Vanguard falls short.
In February, Elden’s ring sales beat Halo infinite, Forza Horizon 5, and a few other greatest games of the year 2021.
It is still the most popular game on Xbox and Steam. During the first week after its debut, it continues to increase It went on to become the sixth most played game on the platform after its release.
Elden Ring PLOT
Players take on the role of Tarnished. Exiles from the Lands. Between who lost the Ring’s graces and are taken back after the Shattering to collect all the Great Runes Rebuild the Elden Ring, and be the Elden Lord Elden Ring is a dark fantasy action role-playing game (RPG) developed by FromSoftware, the studio behind the phenomenally successful Dark Souls series When it was announced at E3 2019 It swiftly rose to the top of several “most anticipated” lists, thanks to the participation of Game of Thrones author George R.R Martin.
IGN said:: “Elden Ring is a big iteration on what FromSoftware pioneered with the Souls series, adding its mercilessly hard combat to a wonderfully open environment that allows us to select our own route,”
- What are the minimum PC specifications and system requirements for Elden Ring?
- The operating system is Windows 10.
- Intel Core i5-8400 processor | AMD Ryzen 3 3300X processor
- Memory: 12 gigabytes of RAM.
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 (3GB) | AMD Radeon RX 580 (4GB) graphics
- DirectX 12 is the latest version of DirectX. (Feature Level 12.0).
- 60 GB of storage.
- Sound Card: An audio device that is compatible with Windows.
[…] The Best-Selling Game in the United States is Elden Ring. […]
[…] Review On The Best-Selling Game in the United States is Elden Ring. […]